WHY PAY A LAWYER?™ Paralegal for Court, Property & Business Legal Help
WHY PAY A LAWYER?™ comprehensive paralegal packages include …
- Through the process step-by-step start-to-finish
- Answering questions and explain everything
- Providing a complete set of documents & going over them before you sign
- Doing all of the filing of documents with the court or government clerk
- Coordinating in-state or out-of-state process service or filing, if needed
- Keeping track of important dates
- Are a user friendly service, hassle & aggravation free
- Live customer service by phone & email.
- Extensive step by step instructions that show you how we help
… & more for court, property & business legal.
The experienced WHY PAY A LAWYER?™ staff will …
- Help you understand & coordinate the court process
- Provide notary services
- Make all the required copies for each party, & identify them appropriately
- File the papers with the court or agency
- Arrange acceptance or process of service
- Be available to answer questions that may come up
Child custody various; see details
Child support various; see details
Deeds from $60
Divorce from $495
Guardianship Conservatorship from $450
Probate from $895
State & county fees separate. Ask about fee deferral/waiver, if applicable, included for qualified. Newspaper fees separate. Process server fees separate. Prices subject to change. Terms & conditions may apply. Ask for details.
WHY PAY A LAWYER?™ for Court, Property & Business Legal Help. Free Consultation. Make Appointment Today.
Use our all-hours contact form for questions, inquires, messages & appointments, please. Send preferred appointment day & time for confirmation. Hours M-F 8:30AM-5:00PM MST. After-hours appointments available. Walk-ins welcome. 24 hour hotline & more contact options here.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQ) about Paralegal
What do paralegals do?
WHY PAY A LAWYER? prepares & processes documents for court, property & business. We prepare generic, standardized documents.
WHY PAY A LAWYER? relies on the customer’s information to produce the documents requested by the customer. The customer is responsible for checking documents for errors prior to signing them. We will correct found errors. However, the customers need to ensure that all information is true, correct and complete.